Close to home and easy to understand

Close to home and easy to understand

par Utilisateur supprimé,
Nombre de réponses : 2

Sometimes I find very difficult to understand data, but projects like this one makes so much easy to understand the information. I think they just got an award for this: https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/news/investigations/2019/04/03/abortion-gun-laws-stand-your-ground-model-bills-conservatives-liberal-corporate-influence-lobbyists/3162173002/

The Arizona Republic also has a very good one on Phoenix Police officers involves shootings. Easy to read and understand. 

En réponse à Utilisateur supprimé

Re: Close to home and easy to understand

This story is incredibly thorough and clearly has taken a great deal of effort and only with the collaboration between the different organisations have made it possible. The data visualisation is also comprehensive and no doubt time consuming because of its interactive nature. This is the equivalent to a thesis!!! I would be interested in seeing the data analytics on the response/viewing/interaction to the story to find out how the public used the story and if they personalised it. 

En réponse à Utilisateur supprimé

Re: Close to home and easy to understand

They are really good on data visualization and is easy to understand. The downside is that they only have it in English and there is a large spanish speaking audience that would benefit from this information.