Tracking coronavirus COVID-19 around the world

Tracking coronavirus COVID-19 around the world

por Usuário excluído -
Número de respostas: 1
The New York Times is live tracking reports of the coronavirus as it spreads around the world. As of today, the virus has sickened more than 79,500 people (by official accounts) and killed at least 2,625. The world map tracking the number of deaths in each country is noninteractive (it simply lists the number in each place) but it is being updated regularly so that it accurately reflects the spread and impact of the virus. https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/world/asia/china-wuhan-coronavirus-maps.html
Em resposta à Usuário excluído

Re: Tracking coronavirus COVID-19 around the world

por Usuário excluído -

While I agree that the constant updating is very helpful and a useful tool to have, I found myself hoping for more from the data, some of which was provided with further maps, but not all. 

I think that something about the areas in which COVID-19 has caused fatalities could have been highlighted, as well as maybe some information about the first confirmed cases in each country mentioned.

I just feel like that would have connected me more fully to the data and being able to immerse myself in the knowledge.