World Poverty Clock and IOS Screen Time tools

World Poverty Clock and IOS Screen Time tools

de Usuario eliminado -
Número de respuestas: 0

Data nerds say “Data they say is the new bacon.” This demonstrates how imperative data is to any and everything. A good example of a data visualisation tool for me is the report data visualization tool deployed by the World Poverty Clock buy World Data lab.

It is a very interactive visualization tool which provides data on people in the world living in extreme poverty. The tool allows you to query a piece of information and provides you and answer - it is very interactive.

Also, the report on iPhone IOS (Screen time) activity monitor. It tells you how many hours you spend being productive, surfing on social media and entertainment. Deconstructing it will mean going into all the graph, charts and various forms of representations to best understand how my typical day is spent and on what do I spend the most time on my mobile device.

The tool goes as far as showing the apps I used the most after I pick up my device, what apps pops up the most notifications and my battery consumption percentage when my 4G LTE data is on or off.

The report provided daily or weekly by this tool helps me make informed decisions in the future. I normally would deliberately want to reduce my use of social media, the week or days when the percentage his higher thank productivity.