In Venezuela

In Venezuela

de Usuario eliminado -
Número de respuestas: 2

Efectococuyo.com is a website to publish reports and articles of  investigate journalism. orThey made a especial report about the labor diaspora in the banking sector in Venezuela. How the labor force diminished in the last tree years.  They used data to add context for the stadistics that showed the numbers of employees that the nationals banks lost them in june of 2018 and 2019. They used the data from the National Superintendence of Banks -SUDEBAN-and at the end of the story they published two charts, one of them interactive, to show the banks that lost more employees and the customer service infraestructure reduction .

Here is the link for the all story:

https://efectococuyo.com/economia/banca-nacional-perdio-4-206-empleados-durante-el-ano-2019/

En respuesta a Usuario eliminado

Re: In Venezuela

de gregory anderson -

Your link is something I will check out. Today being Ash Wednesday I'll be doing something tonight so I'm getting off the computer after this. It will be good to check out the story you mentioned as using an interactive chart, as well as seeing what's up with their other reporting.

Thank you.

En respuesta a gregory anderson

Re: In Venezuela

de Usuario eliminado -

Yes Gregory You can check it. It is a great story from a great media from My country...they used data to context and add information that support very well the story. The story is spanish but if You have any doubt I can help You.