Emotions in times of crisis

Emotions in times of crisis

by Deleted user -
Number of replies: 0

https://www.infodata.ilsole24ore.com/2020/04/19/covid-19-la-mappa-delle-emozioni-degli-italiani/

It is an article published on April 19 on general emotions related to the global pandemic. I think it is very interesting because the data are present but readable within the table, which in my opinion thanks to the use of size, colors and keywords is more than understandable even to people not in the industry. 

The composition is simple, ranging from negative to positive, passing also through the half-neutral told simply with orange. Unfortunately, the graphic is static, I think an interactive graphic could give more information and a more complete overview, even if the minimalist and well distributed design makes the storytelling clear and the storytelling is more than understandable at a quick glance. The only thing that upsets me is the relationship with the text, I think a bit more in-depth investigation was necessary, so that the emotions that are fundamental to trace at this time could be told more, maybe with photos or videos or more information than the databases used.